Not just the classic Princess design, the sensuous mermaid style and the carefree boho dress; read here our style ‘reportage’ devoted to bridal wear, to make the choice of your wedding dress easier and with a clearer picture in mind .
Brides of 2019, check out the gallery to see the best wedding looks, and read our smart guide for the latest trends on designs, details, accessories.
- Capes. The designers propose super-elegant tulle or lace capes to cover the shoulders and round out the bride’s look.
- Bows. A romantic but also functional touch. Low-key and small, to fasten a collar or supersized to get a sculptural effect.
- Color touch. The wedding dress comes not in pastel tones only (soft pink and serenity blue), but also in bright and full nuances like red, purple or yellow. The perfect choice for a trendy bride or a second ceremony.
- Nude – tattoo. White or nude tulle embellished with intricate embroidery or lace detailing creating a sophisticated sheer “tattoo” effect on the skin.
- Twnties’ inspo. Fringes, a low waist and sequins; in 2019 brides will wear linear and shiny dresses that may be flaunted also on other occasions besides the wedding.
- Exaggerated volumes: flounces and multi-tiered tulle skirts. To feel like a Princess…
- Thesleeves are long, fitted, or gigot style: a perfect solution for early spring or late summer weddings.
- Necklinesmay vary to fulfill every need. The latest trends are plunging V-necklines, lovely boat necklines, to show off the shoulders, or turtle necks to leave everything to the imagination…
- The waistlineis enhanced by a satin sash, a precious belt, a brooch.
- Wedding dress or lingerie?Bustier tops, slip dresses, fluid cuts and pajama suits: see in the gallery our selection dedicated to fashionable brides.
- Layering: second skin jumpsuits, pants and miniskirts worn underneath flimsy lace, satin or tulle skirts to add a contemporary allure.
- Coordinates: skirt plus top or a suit; the wedding dress leaves classic designs aside and experiments with new styling solutions that are closer to daywear choices (and to current trends).